Revolution in Orange: The Origins of Ukraine's Democratic Breakthrough by Brookings Institution (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.08+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.98Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dramatic series of protests and political events that unfolded in Ukraine in the fall of 2004 --the Orange Revolution --were seminal both for Ukrainian history and the history of democratization.
- Author BiographyAnders Aslund is a senior fellow at the Institute for International Economics and former director of the Russian and Eurasian Program at the Carnegie Endowment. He is an internationally recognized specialist on Ukraine and postcommunist economic transformation. An adviser to the Ukrainian government from 1994 to 1997, he most recently co-chaired a Blue Ribbon Commission on Ukraine sponsored by the United Nations Development Programme. Michael McFaul is a senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment, the Peter and Helen Bing senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, and an associate professor of political science at Stanford University, California, USA. A prolific author, he is one of the world's leading specialists on democracy development in the former Soviet states.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight20 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnders Aslund,Michael McFaul
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.