CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionMany scholars have turned to the critical research methodology, Youth-Led Participatory Action Research (YPAR), as a way to address the political challenges and inherent power imbalances of conducting research with young people. This work offers a broad framework for understanding this research methodology.
- Author BiographyJulio Cammarota is Assistant Professor in the Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology and the Mexican-American Studies and Research Center at the University of Arizona. Michelle Fine is Distinguished Professor of Social Psychology, Urban Education, and Women's Studies at the Graduate School and University Center, City University of New York.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Youth Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white halftones, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJulio Cammarota,Michelle Fine
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.