All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionUsing actual case studies from a variety of leading companies, this book strives to provide a blueprint for building team reward programmes that spur development and success. It identifies three important types of team-based reward programmes and shows how real-world companies use them.
- Author BiographyGLENN PARKER is a consultant who has worked with pharmaceutical companies, telecommunications organizations, manufacturers, service businesses, and health care providers to create and sustain high performing teams, effective team players, and team--based systems. He is author of the best--selling Team Players and Teamwork. JERRY MCADAMS is the national practice leader of the rewards and recognition systems for Watson Wyatt Worldwide and the co--director of the nonprofit Consortium for Alternative Reward Strategy Research. DAVID ZIELINSKI is a business journalist who has covered the human resources, organizational development, and business management fields for more than ten years.
- Author(s)Glenn Parker
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight529 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.