All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionFinding a way to encourage young children to behave well without resorting to bribery is a parent's number one challenge. In this work experienced psychologist and child educator Virginia Shiller explains why it works to catch them doing something good . Reward, not bribery, is the key.
- Author(s)Meg F. Schneider,Virginia M. Shiller
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Notech.
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.