All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.56
- £31.10Trending at £33.34
- £9.08Trending at £14.98
- £28.33Trending at £29.99
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £5.50Trending at £6.34
- £6.93Trending at £7.19
About this product
- Author(s)Penelope Mathew
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Table Of Contents1. True Refugee Stories - Getting out of Danger, Getting in to a Place of Safety, and Getting Work 2. The Development of Legal Protection for Employment 3. Migration and the 'Sovereign Prerogative' over Entry 4. The Refugee Convention: When do Rights Attach? 5. The Covenant's Protection for the Right to Work: Limited Obligations? 6. Equality Norms and the Right to Work: ICERD as a Case Study 7. Regional Treaties Protecting the Right to Work 8. Other Relevent human rights - Equality, Dignity and Interdependence 9. Conclusions - The Fulfilment of Work
- Author BiographyPenelope Mathew holds the Freilich Foundation Chair at the Australian National University. Her primary research interests are international law, human rights law, refugee law and feminist theory. She has published widely in the area of refugee law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.