Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a quarter of the students who enter four-year institutions in the USA depart at the end of their first year. In this discussion of the departure puzzle , scholars of the college student experience re-evaluate Vincent Tinto's interactionalist perspective on the issue.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Braxton is associate professor in the Department of Leadership and Organizations at Vanderbilt University's Peabody College and editor of the series Vanderbilt Issues in Higher Education, in which this volume appears. His many books include Faculty Misconduct in Collegiate Teaching.
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleVanderbilt Issues in Higher Education S.
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Content Notetables, bibliography, index
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Braxton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.