Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a friendly guide through the complicated - and often contradictory - rules of love: the advice that is given about attraction and sex, monogamy and conflict, gender and commitment.
- Author BiographyMeg Barker is a senior lecturer in psychology at the Open University and a therapist specialising in sexual and relationship therapy. Meg has previously published books on sexuality and counselling and is co-editor of the journal Psychology & Sexuality. You can read Meg's blog to accompany this book at www.rewritingthe-rules.com.
- Author(s)Meg John Barker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.12
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.53
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.