Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.39
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
- £6.25Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on four contemporary Arthurian rewritings and six Arthurian short stories to explore the intersection of popular fiction and liberal feminist discourses in western society. It includes an overview of theories of popular fiction, feminism, and reading.
- Author BiographyANN F. HOWEY is a sessional lecturer in English at the University of Alberta. Her interests include contemporary uses of Arthurian legend and popular fiction. She has published articles in Extrapolation and Arthuriana and is currently coauthoring a book-length bibliography of modern Arthurian texts.
- Author(s)Ann F. Howey
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 93
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.