Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses collaborative activities across the visual arts to show the power of non-verbal rhetoric in the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyMary Carruthers is Remarque Professor of Literature, New York University, and a Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 78
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus. 2 tables 7 music examples
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMary Carruthers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.