All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRhetoric and the writing of history provides an analytical overview of the vast range of historiography which was produced in western Europe between c.400 and c.1500 and argues that its sophistication and complexity provides a much-needed perspective on more modern debates over the relationship between history and literary theory.
- Author BiographyMatthew Kempshall is Fellow and Tutor in History at Wadham College, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Matthew Kempshall
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHistorical Approaches
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Series Edited byGeoffrey Cubitt
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.01
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.