Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis English edition provides a valuable introduction to understanding the classical art of rhetoric and its place in ancient society and politics. It offers a description of ancient rhetoric in the Greco-Roman period, explaining the evolutions, the main themes, and the key moments and figures.
- Author BiographyLaurent Pernot is Professor of Greek Language and Literature at the University of Strasbourg and Vice-President of the International Society for the History of Rhetoric. He is the author of numerous books and articles.
- Author(s)Laurent Pernot
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byW.E. Higgins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.