Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Woodman's radical study argues against the view that the historian's craft has remained largely unchanged since classical times. A thought-provoking discussion of ancient historiographical theory.
- Author BiographyA. J. Woodman is Gildersleeve Professor of Classics at the University of Virginia. He has written widely on Roman history, especially Tacitus, and co-edited, with R. H. Martin, Annals III and IV (1996 and 1989 respectively).
- Author(s)A. J. Woodman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/1988
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight596 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.