CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'Rhetorical Investigations', Walter Jost juxtaposes problems and questions in philosophy and literature, using rhetoric as the middle term and common ground between them. He proposes a criticism whose origins are the natural language we all speak and whose value rests on illuminating our language games in poetry, philosophy, and everyday life.
- Author BiographyWalter Jost, Professor of English at the University of Virginia, is the author of Rhetorical Thought in John Henry Newman and has coedited several books, most recently (with Wendy Olmsted) A Companion to Rhetoric and Rhetorical Criticism.
- Author(s)Mr. Walter Jost
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.