Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £13.80Trending at £18.26
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the significance of rhetorical knowledge for law through discussions of legal issues facing courts, such as affirmative action, gay rights, and assisted suicide. Drawing from Chaim Perelman's new rhetoric and Hans-Georg Gadamer's philosophical hermeneutics, this book argues that justice is a product of rhetorical knowledge.
- Author BiographyFrancis J. Mootz III is Professor of Law at the Dickinson School of Law at Penn State University, editor of Gadamer and Law, and coeditor with Peter Goodrich of Nietzsche and Law (both forthcoming).
- Author(s)Professor Francis J. Mootz
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.