All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining fantasy literature
- Author BiographyFARAH MENDLESOHN teaches at Middlesex University, London. She was the editor of Foundation: The International Review of Science Fiction for six years, and is the author of Diana Wynne Jones and the Children's Fantastical Tradition (2005) and co-editor of The Cambridge Companion to Science Fiction (2006), winner of a Hugo Award. She is the program director for the World Science Fiction Convention in Montreal in 2009.
- Author(s)Farah Mendlesohn
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.