All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionRheumatoid arthritis is a painful, incurable connective-tissue disease that attacks the hands and feet as well as the joints and may lead to deformities and permanent disabilities. Rheumatoid Arthritis: Plan to Win offers an inspiring, scientifically based game plan for minimizing the effects of this chronic illness, and ultimately, achieving optimal health.
- Author BiographyCheryl Koehn is a former US National Volleyball Team member and an activist and spokesperson for RA patients. She lives in Vancouver, Canada. John Esdaile, M.D. is Professor and Head of the Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia and Scientific Director of the Arthritis Research Centre of Canada, and is a leading authority on rheumatoid arthritis. Taysha Palmer is a freelance health and science writer.
- Author(s)Cheryl Koehn,John Esdaile,Taysha Palmer
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note20 line drawings
- Weight574 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.