Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
- £112.24Trending at £170.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book organizes the rheumatic diseases in the form of syndromes as stable combinations of symptoms, and links these to morphological manifestations. This presentation offers a valuable diagnostic aid to those in the field.
- Author BiographyEfim Benenson, MD, is Professor of Internal Medicine and Rheumatology at the University of Cologne, Germany.
- Author(s)Efim Benenson
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; XXII, 215 p.
- Weight770 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.