All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.86Trending at £4.92
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £15.99Trending at £21.69
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length study of one of the most essential elements of hip-hop: musical borrowing
- Author BiographyDr. Justin A. Williams is Principal Lecturer in Music at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Justin A. Williams
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleTracking Pop S.
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note7 tables, 15 black and white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.