All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for children aged 3+, these flashcards are suitable for helping young children to identify words that rhyme and anticipate word endings - vital steps on the road to reading. Each pack contains 54 cards illustrated in full colour on one side, with a printed word on the reverse.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication03/05/2005
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight200 g
- Width86 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement56 Cards
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £7.50Trending at £7.94
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £6.24Trending at £6.35
- £7.55Trending at £9.47
- £9.99Trending at £10.75
- £4.55Trending at £5.36
- £6.35Trending at £6.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.