All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to utilise rhythm and reflection in both therapeutic and educational settings with this practical guide. This book presents a model of practice with a proven track record for social and emotional development, with examples of fun, interactive rhythmic exercises to use with both individuals and groups.
- Author BiographySimon Faulkner is a leading practitioner, trainer and keynote speaker specialising in the design and delivery of evidence-based interventions utilising rhythm to assist with social and emotional learning and recovery from trauma. He has extensive experience of working with different populations, including young people, refugees, people with complex diagnoses such as autism and Asperger syndrome, parents and corporate employees. He developed the multi-award-winning DRUMBEAT intervention, the only music programme to gain a 5 star evidence rating as a mental health intervention and the first to be recognised as an accredited unit of curriculum for social and emotional learning. He lives in Western Australia and delivers training internationally.
- Author(s)Simon Faulkner
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note30 black and white figures, tables and photographs
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Foreword byJames Oshinsky
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.