CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Leslie E. Korn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Rhythms of Life. Paradigms of Dis-ease and Diagnosis. Soma and Psyche. Dissociation. Somatic Empathy: The Template of Touch. Integrative Assessment. Transmutation of Trauma. Nutrition. Botanical Medicines. Detoxification. Spirit Molecules.
- Author BiographyLeslie E. Korn, PhD, MPH, has worked for over 35 years in private practice and community mental health specializing in integrating psychotherapy and complementary and alternative medicine for the treatment of traumatic stress and chronic physical illness. She introduced somatic psychotherapy at Harvard Medical School where she was a clinical fellow and faculty in the department of psychiatry. She teaches in the Mental Health Counseling licensure program at Capella University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.