Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a source of information and ideas on the craft of silk ribbon embroidery, this book contains 32 projects with step-by-step instructions and diagrams, including: a selection of frilled and piped cushions; embroidered baskets and blankets; and embroidered floral displays.
- Author(s)Lee Lockheed
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/1999
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2005
- Content Note53 colour photographs, 140 b&w illustrations
- Width214 mm
- Height278 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jambaliya18 Jul, 2011by
Lovely designs, beautifully executed.
Lovely book. Lots of beautiful embroidered designs and ideas. An older title but lots of photos. Well worth adding to my collection...
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.