Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionCalls upon multinational corporations to use their power and enterprising abilities to overcome poverty in the Third World.
- Author BiographyBenjamin F. Bobo is Professor of Finance at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. His research focuses on life-choice constraints of the economically disadvantaged in the United States and around the world. He is the author of many articles and books, including Locked in and Locked Out: The Impact of Urban Land Use Policy and Market Forces on African Americans (Praeger, 2001).
- Author(s)Benjamin F. Bobo
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.