All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou were born to be great, to succeed - to be a powerful, confident, happy person. If you don't feel like that right now it's time to get back on track. Richard Bandler, the man who inspired Paul McKenna to greatness, will change your life in a matter of minutes with his incredible, potent NLP exercises and free you to unleash your full potential.
- Author BiographyRichard Bandler is one of the greatest geniuses of personal change. He is the man who co-invented NLP and is Paul McKenna's self-confessed guru. He holds courses and workshops all over the world, including in the UK and the USA. He lives with his wife in Texas but also spends time at his house in Ireland.
- Author(s)Richard Bandler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight472 g
- Width218 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- darymulroone_413 Sep, 2017by
Great book easy to understand the techniques.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- chandrap200506 Apr, 2015by
saw video. have not read book but know Richard bandler is creator of nlp so its a real bargain for this price. don't know if you can actually go into a trance using book, but great for knowledge.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18