All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.45Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £6.29
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionBy its presentation of contemporary and near contemporary sources, this book enables the reader to get behind the mythology and gain a more realistic picture of the king. An invaluable collection of the primary sources presented clearly and concisely, it demonstrates just why Richard has remained an enigma for so long.
- Author BiographyKeith Dockray was formerly a senior examiner in medieval history and early modern history at the University of Huddersfield. He has written extensively on Fifteenth Century history and appeared in numerous television documentaries including the Channel 4 'courtroom' programme Trial of Richard III. Peter Hammond is a medieval historian and leading authority on the reign of Richard III. For thirty years, he was the research officer of the Richard III Society and is currently a vice president of the society. He is probably best known for his books The Battles of Barnet and Tewkesbury and Food and Feast in Medieval England. With Dr Anne Sutton, he wrote The Coronation of Richard III: The Extant Documents and Richard III: The Road to Bosworth Field. As an editor, he has compiled a new edition of Historic Doubts on the Life of Richard the Third by Horace Walpole. He has also written and contributed to many other books and magazines on medieval and local history.
- Author(s)Keith Dockray,P. W. Hammond
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note32 colour and B&W illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.