Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the death, in sinister circumstances, of the boy-king Edward V and his younger brother Richard, Duke of York, is one of the most fascinating murder mysteries in English history. This book presents a tale with profound moral and social consequences, rich in drama, intrigue, treason, scandal and violence.
- Author BiographyAlison Weir is one of Britain's top-selling historians. She is the author of numerous works of history and historical fiction, specialising in the medieval and Tudor periods. Her bestselling history books include The Six Wives of Henry VIII, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Elizabeth of York and, most recently, The Lost Tudor Princess. Her novels include Innocent Traitor, Katherine of Aragon: The True Queen and Anne Boleyn: A King's Obsession. She is an Honorary Life Patron of Historic Royal Palaces. She is married with two adult children and lives and works in Surrey.
- Author(s)Alison Weir
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight241 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.84
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £9.59Trending at £13.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.