All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPropeller's blood-chilling staging of the famous play on this most famous tyrant. Features details and photos of the production, including notes on the design and music.
- Author BiographyEdward Hall is Artistic Director of both Propeller and the Hampstead Theatre, London, and an Associate Director of the National Theatre, the Old Vic, and the Watermill Theatre. He has directed at the National, the RSC, Chichester, and theatres worldwide: Boston, New York, Chicago, Denver, Tokyo, winning several major awards. He has also worked extensively on television and radio. Roger Warren's numerous publications include five editions for the Oxford Shakespeare series; he has also prepared many performing editions, especially for Propeller and the Peter Hall Company. He has collaborated with Edward Hall on eleven Shakespeare productions in the last decade.
- Author(s)Edward Hall,Roger Warren,William Shakespeare
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.45Trending at £8.43
- £15.26Trending at £25.83
- £4.00Trending at £7.10
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £7.57Trending at £9.12
- £4.97Trending at £5.16
- £5.99Trending at £8.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.