All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreacherous, power-hungry, untempered by moral restraint, and embittered by physical deformity, Richard, the younger brother of King Edward IV, is ablaze with ambition to take England's throne. This title is a chronicle of Richard's machinations to be king - a tale of murder upon murder.
- Author BiographyBurton Raffel is Distinguished Professor of Arts and Humanities Emeritus and professor of English emeritus, University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Among his many edited and translated publications are Poems and Prose from the Old English, Cliges, Lancelot, Perceval, Erec and Enide, and Yvain, all published by Yale University Press. Harold Bloom, Sterling Professor of the Humanities at Yale University, is the author of many books, including most recently Fallen Angels, published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Annotated Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byProfessor Burton Raffel
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.