CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionA bio-bibliography of one of Britain's most versatile and prolific 20th-century composers. The book documents his vast and increasing output, provides a brief biography and classifies his works by genre before listing them alphabetically and chronologically.
- Author BiographySTEWART R. CRAGGS is Reader Services Librarian at Sunderland Polytechnic Library in England. He is the author of Sir William Walton: A Thematic Catalogue, 2nd ed., and William Alwyn: A Catalogue of His Music, and has contributed articles to Musical Times, The Library Chronicle, and Perspectives in Music.
- Author(s)Professor Stewart R. Craggs
- Date of Publication08/02/1990
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in Music
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 24.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.