Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of Richard Rorty's New Pragmatism on its own terms, and a critical analysis of its implications for contemporary thought. This book concludes that Rorty's pragmatism is self-defeating, suppressing genuine conversation and ultimately constricting creativity.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Grippe is Coordinator of Philosophical Studies at Norwalk Community College, Connecticut, USA. He is the author of numerous articles in Philosophy in the Contemporary World, and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Edward J. Grippe
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/04/2007
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in American Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.