All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly acclaimed first English language volume of musicological essays on Richard Strauss which places him among the most influential composers of the twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyBryan Gilliam is Associate Professor and Director of the Graduate Program in Music at Duke University.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/1997
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Edited byBryan Gilliam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.