All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionCompelling narrative of a fundamental idea in political economy and its implications.
- Author(s)Donald Winch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/1996
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.39
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 1 colour illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byQuentin Skinner,Lorraine Daston,Dorothy Ross,James Tully
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.