Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number357
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; XII, 276 p.
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNicholas Mantis
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- Interaction of ricin and Stx with ribosomes and the sarcin-ricin loop.- How ricin and Stx enter and intoxicate mammalian cells.- Cellular stress response to Stx-ricin.- Ricin and Stx-Inflammation.- Pathogenesis of shiga-toxin producing E.coli.- Ricin and Stx-Interactions with the epithelium and intestinal mucosa.- Stx Pathogenesis-Kidney complications and renal failure.- Toxin-induced Apoptosis.- Small Molecule Inhibitors of Ricin and STX.- Antibody-mediated immunity to ricin.- Stx-animal models and immunotherapies.- Ricin- animal models and immunotherapies.- Ricin Vaccine Development.- Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.