All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cameron Hewitt,Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W maps, B&W photos throughout
- Weight642 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Rick Steves Europe, Inc.--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans. Cameron Hewitt writes and edits guidebooks for Rick Steves' Europe. He first visited Budapest on a lark in 1999... and now he can't stay away. From Budapest's colorful and quirky history, to its grandiose architecture, to its mouthwatering food, to its uniquely enjoyable thermal baths, Cameron can't get enough of this enthralling, enigmatic, exhilarating city. When he's not on the road, Cameron lives in Seattle with his wife, Shawna.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.