All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to know when traveling in Milan and the Italian lakes district.In this compact guide, Rick Steves covers the essentials of Milan and the Italian lakes district, including Lake Como and Lake Maggiore. Relax in the sleepy village of Varenna, visit the Villa Taranto Botanical Gardens, or check out the museums in Sforza Castle. You'll get Rick's firsthand advice on the best sights, eating, sleeping, and nightlife, and the maps and self-guided tours will ensure you make the most of your experience. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves Snapshot guide is a tour guide in your pocket.Rick Steves Snapshot guides consist of excerpted chapters from Rick Steves European country guidebooks. Snapshot guides are a great choice for travellers visiting a specific city or region, rather than multiple European destinations. These slim guides offer all of Rick's up-to-date advice on what sights are worth your time and money. They include good-value hotel and restaurant recommendations, with no introductory information (such as overall trip planning, when to go, and travel practicalities).
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe) writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column organizes guided tours that take thousands of travellers to Europe annually and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Europe Through the Back Door,in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle,Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans.
- Author(s)Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRick Steves
- Content NoteB&W photos and maps throughout
- Weight162 g
- Width113 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.