All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W maps, B&W photos throughout
- Weight371 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Europe Through the Back Door--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.