CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1920s, revolution, and imperialist aggression brought chaos to China. Many of the dramatic events associated with this upheaval took place in or near China's cities. This book offers a view of the capital of Beijing during these years by examining how the residents coped with the changes wrought by itinerant soldiers, politicians and more.
- Author BiographyDavid Strand is Associate Professor of Political Science at Dickinson College.
- Author(s)David Strand
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/04/1993
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.