CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £7.50Trending at £7.99
- £12.22Trending at £12.48
- £5.00Trending at £6.48
- £6.17Trending at £9.50
- £9.99Trending at £10.78
- £8.99Trending at £10.00
- £4.55Trending at £5.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to Ellie's Log: Exploring the Forest Where the Great Tree Fell, Ricky Zamora brings his love of map-making and his boundless curiosity to the arid landscapes east of the Cascade Mountains. Colour pen-and-ink drawings accompany the text and vividly illustrate plants, animals, and events encountered in this exciting summer adventure.
- Author BiographyJudith L. Li, a retired associate professor in the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife at Oregon State University, USA, is a stream ecologist. She participates in National Science Foundation-sponsored Long Term Ecological Research at the H. J. Andrews Experimental Forest and works with K-12 science teachers. She is the author of a book for children, Ellie's Log: Exploring the Forest Where the Great Tree Fell, the editor of a volume on cultural ecology entitled To Harvest, To Hunt: Stories of Resource Use in the American West, and coeditor of Wading for Bugs: Exploring Streams with the Experts.
- Author(s)Judith L. Li
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Content Note18 2-page full colour illustrations; 6 full-page colour, illustrations; over 40 colour and black & white line drawings
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)M. L. Herring
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.