Consider these sponsored items
- £9.22Was:£11.99Free postage
- £9.25Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a rollercoaster work? Why don't I fly off a scrambler or octopus ride? How do bumper cars work? Covering lots of different rides, including traditional, more tame rides such as rollercoasters, helter-skelters and bumper cars, to more white-knuckle screamers such as scramblers, loop-the-loops, gondolas and corkscrews, Race that Bike! takes a fun look at forces in an amusement park. While learning about forces you will find that you also find out the answers to many questions that you have asked yourself about how amusement park rides work, and more. This Feel the Force series shows how forces and motion work in the world around us, in a set of high-interest situations. Each book includes three simple activities or investigations for readers to try. Overlays over large photos, plus diagrams, show how forces are acting in a given situation. Topics covered in the series include basic pushes, pulls and friction, air resistance, gravity, mass, weight and springs.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: Feel The Force
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.73
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £23.32Trending at £26.03
- £4.60Trending at £4.69
- £3.50Trending at £3.79
- £20.96Trending at £22.75
- £17.57Trending at £18.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.