All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a world-class equestrian and Olympic contender, Annemarie Zimmer lived for the thrill of flight atop a strong, graceful animal. Then, at eighteen, a tragic accident destroyed her riding career and Harry, the beautiful horse she cherished. Now, twenty years later, Annemarie is coming home to her dying father's New Hampshire horse farm.
- Author BiographySara Gruen is the author of the New York Times bestseller Water for Elephants and Riding Lessons. She lives with her husband and three children in a conservation community outside Chicago.
- Author(s)Sara Gruen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight320 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £8.36Trending at £8.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.