Riding the Waves of Culture: Understanding Diversity in Global Business by Fons Trompenaars, Charles Hampden-Turner (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.77Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.00+ £2.80 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by john.stir
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to cross-cultural management--updated to help you lead effectively during a time of unprecedented globalization. Now, the third edition takes you beyond cross-cultural awareness and issues to help you take strategic advantage of cultural differences in the business environment.
- Author BiographyFons Trompenaars is a world-renowned expert on international management. He is the co-founder and director of Trompenaars Hampden-Turner (THT), and together with Charles Hampden-Turner he developed a model of national cultures based on seven key dimensions and how they combine to create the four basic types of corporate culture. Fons was voted one of the the top 20 Most Influential Thinkers 2011 by HR Magazine and has also been shortlisted by Thinkers50 for the Global Village Award. Trompenaars lives in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.Charles Hampden-Turner is a Senior Research Associate at the Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge and cofounder and Director of Research and Development at the Trompenaars-Hampden-Turner Group.
- Author(s)Charles Hampden-Turner,Fons Trompenaars
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintNicholas Brealey International
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.