All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this account of his struggle with manic depressive disorder, Corrington presents an arguement for rethinking the nature of this malady. He represents one person's triumph over a potentially crippling disease and shows that the quest for wholeness can support the struggle with manic-depression.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Corrington is Professor of Philosophical Theology, Caspersen School of Graduate Studies, Drew University, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Robert S. Corrington
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.