All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.48Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
- £28.30Trending at £32.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis established reference work continues to introduce its readers to some of the hottest topics in contemporary mathematical research. This sixth edition includes, among other new additions, a systematic treatment of eigenvalues of Riemannian manifolds.
- Author BiographyJurgen Jost is Codirector of the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig, Germany, an Honorary Professor at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences at Leipzig University, and an External Faculty Member of the Santa Fe Institute for the Sciences of Complexity, New Mexico, USA. He is the author of a number of further Springer textbooks including Postmodern Analysis (1997, 2002, 2005), Compact Riemann Surfaces (1997, 2002, 2006), Partial Differential Equations (2002, 2007), Differentialgeometrie und MInimalflachen (1994, 2007, with J. Eschenburg), Dynamical Systems (2005), as well as several research monographs, such as Geometry and Physics (2009), and many publications in scientific journals.
- Author(s)Jurgen Jost
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight949 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement6th ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.