All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiesling is the world's seventh most-planted white wine grape variety and among the fastest growing over the past twenty years. This book explores the history of Riesling to illuminate how this variety emerged from a crowded field of grape varieties grown widely across northern Europe.
- Author BiographyJohn Winthrop Haeger is a sinologist, historian, and academic administrator who has written about wine since 1985 for Connoisseur, Wine & Spirits, Saveur, and other publications. He is the author of North American Pinot Noir (2004) and Pacific Pinot Noir (2008), both published by UC Press.
- Author(s)John Winthrop Haeger
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteMap insert
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.