All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe birthplace of Christianity lies in the Iranian slopes of Mount Ararat to Mount Lebanon. Between July 2011 and January 2014, the authors travelled around Iran, Lebanon, Egypt, Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Turkey and Syria. They were driven towards the small Christian communities that choose to not be part of the diaspora.
- Author(s)Andrea Milluzzi,Linda Dorrigo
- PublisherSchilt Publishing b.v.
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- First Published2015
- ImprintSchilt Publishing b.v.
- Weight730 g
- Width195 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.05
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £6.99Trending at £8.76
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.28
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
- £20.75Trending at £30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.