Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rigging of period ship models is arguably the most complex task which any modeller has to take on. This book aims to make the modeller's job logical and straightforward.
- Author(s)Lennarth Petersson
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeaforth Publishing
- Content Note400 line drawings
- Weight567 g
- Width200 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tangin_47pg07 Feb, 2017by
What can I say, I came to a stand still on the first period ship that Ive ever attempted to build, the rigging, oh my, how difficult is that, not a clue. then I discovered this book, what a god send, diagrams are easy to follow, & Inow know where everything goes & why. I absolutely recommend this book, it will solve the problem of rigging for you as it did for me.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- grannykath0918 Jan, 2016by
A perfect book for the enthusiast.
This was a gift for a friend who was delighted with the book. He was very impressed by the detail of the guide.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £10.18Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.41