Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.62+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his death from Motor Neurone Disease, Adam O'Neill's wife Naomi discovers the diary he kept of his illness, from diagnosis to death. Through this she is able to trace the development of Adam's fight against the disease.
- Author BiographyHazel McHaffie is a trained nurse and midwife who has carried out extensive research into medical ethics and has lectured around the world. She is widely published in the medical and academic spheres, and her move into fiction is a culmination of her far-reaching medical knowledge and her creative writing talent.
- Author(s)Hazel McHaffie
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.