All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the reader to the world of homelessness and drug addiction in the contemporary United States. This work develops a cast of characters around the themes of violence, race relations, sexuality, family trauma, embodied suffering, social inequality and power relations.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Bourgois is Richard Perry University Professor of Anthropology and Family and Community Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. Jeff Schonberg is a photographer and a graduate student in medical anthropology at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Schonberg,Philippe Bourgois
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCalifornia Series in Public Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note64 duotones
- Weight926 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.