All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lihi Ben Shitrit
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in Muslim Politics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 halftones. 4 tables.
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments vii Note on Language xi 1. Introduction: Frames of Exception and Righteous Transgressions 1 2. Contextualizing the Movements 32 3. Complementarian Activism: Domestic and Social Work, Da'wa, and Teshuva 80 4. Women's Protest: Exceptional Times and Exceptional Measures 128 5. Women's Formal Representation: Overlapping Frames 181 6. Conclusion 225 Notes 241 References 259 Index 275
- Author BiographyLihi Ben Shitrit is an assistant professor in the School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Georgia.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.