All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRighting Educational Wrongs brings together the work of scholars from the fields of disability studies in education and law to examine contemporary struggles around inclusion and access to education.
- Author BiographyArlene S. Kanter is the Bond, Schoeneck & King Distinguished Professor of Law and the Laura J. and L. Douglas Meredith Professor of Teaching Excellence. She directs the Syracuse University College of Law's Disability Law and Policy Program and co-directs the Syracuse University Center on Human Policy, Law, and Disability Studies. Beth A. Ferri is associate professor in the School of Education and coordinator of the Doctoral program in Special Education at Syracuse University, USA.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byArlene S. Kanter,Beth A. Ferri
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £23.11
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.